Simulation of realization of ski-racers’ functional potentials in passing ski trails of different complexity
AbstractPurpose: to substantiate model characteristics of functional fitness components of elite ski-racers, depending on competitions’ conditions. Material: We tested 20 sportsmen of combined team of Ukraine. Results: it was found that climbing hills of different length and steepness is accompanied by certain functional tension of organism and changes in cardio-respiratory system. It influences on effectiveness of further descent and moving on plain. It was also determined that correlation of aerobic and anaerobic efficiency changes according to trail relief. Conclusions: we worked out model characteristics of skiers’ fitness most important parameters, usage of which can facilitate maintaining high special workability on all segments of competition distance. In particular it concerns climbing hills of different steepness.
View Counter: Abstract | 128 | times, Article PDF |
1. Batalov AG. Model'no-celevoj sposob postroeniia sportivnoj podgotovki vysokokvalificirovannykh sportsmenov v zimnikh ciklicheskikh vidakh sporta [Model-target method of construction of elite sportsmen’s training in winter cyclic kinds of sports] Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 2001;11:46–52. (in Russian)
2. Vlasenko SO, Kuz'menko LN. Osoblivosti prokhodzhennia riznikh za rel'iefom dilianok distancii v lizhnikh gonkakh [Peculiarities of passing of different by relief distances in ski racings] Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2005;1:18-22. (in Ukrainian)
3. Dunaev KS. Tekhnologiia celevoj fizicheskoj podgotovki vysokokvalificirovannykh biatlonistov v godichnom cikle trenirovki. Dokt. Diss. [Technology of targeted physical training of elite biathlon sportsmen in annual cycle of training. Doct. Diss.], Sankt Petersburg; 2007. (in Russian)
4. D'iachenko AIu. Praktichni aspekti optimizacii fiziologichnoi reaktivnosti v sportivnij pidgotovci kvalifikovanikh sportsmeniv [Practical aspects of optimization of physiological reactivity in sports training of elite sportsmen]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2010;3:22-27. (in Ukrainian)
5. Kotliar SN. Model'nye kharakteristiki funkcional'nykh vozmozhnostej lyzhnikov-gonshchikov vysokoj kvalifikacii uspeshno vystupaiushchikh v gonkakh klassicheskim i kon'kovym stiliami peredvizheniia [Model characteristics of functional potentials of elite ski racers, who successfully participate in racings with classic and skate styles] Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2002;27:86-92. (in Russian)
6. Mikhajlovskij SP. Upravlenie trenirovochnym processom na osnove modelirovaniia vedushchikh pokazatelej podgotovki lyzhnikov-gonshchikov [Control of training process on the base of simulation of most important indicators of ski racers’ training] Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P.F. Lesgafta, 2009;7(53):74-77. (in Russian)
7. Mulik VV. Sistema mnogoletnego sportivnogo sovershenstvovaniia v uslozhnennykh usloviiakh sopriazheniia osnovnykh storon podgotovlennosti sportsmenov (na materiale lyzhnogo sporta). Kand. Diss. [System of many years’ sport perfection in complicated conditions of combination of main sides sportsmen’s fitness (on materials of ski sports). Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 2002. (in Russian)
8. Nesterov VN, Khmelnytska JK. Obshchaia kharakteristika funkcional'noj podgotovlennosti lyzhnikov-gonshchikov vysokoj kvalifikacii. [General characteristic of elite ski racers’ functional fitness]. XIII Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj kongress «Sovremennyj Olimpijskij sport i sport dlia vsekh» [XIII International scientific congress “Modern Olympic sports and sports for all], Almaty: KazAST, 2009. p. 249-252. (in Russian)
9. Platonov VN. Obshchaia teoriia podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpijskom sporte [General theory of sportsmen’s training in Olympic sports]. Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2004. (in Russian)
10. Filippov MM, Davidenko DN. Fiziologicheskie mekhanizmy razvitiia i kompensacii gipoksii v processe adaptacii k myshechnoj deiatel'nosti [Physiological mechanisms of training and compensation of hypoxia in process of adaptation to muscular functioning], Sankt Petersburg-Kiev, BPA; 2010. (in Russian)
11. Khokhlov G.G. Testirovanie lyzhnikov-gonshchikov v estestvennykh usloviiakh [Testing of ski racers in natural conditions]. Slobozhanskij naukovo-sportivnij visnik. 2002;5:120-122. (in Russian)
12. Astorino TA. Effect of high-intensity interval training on cardiovascular function, VO2max, and muscular force. J Strength Cond Res, 2012;26(1): 138-145.
13. Carlsson P, Ainegren M, Tinnsten M, Sundström D, Esping B, Koptioug A, & Bäckström M. Cross-Country Ski. In The Engineering Approach to Winter Sportsm. Springer: New York; 2016.
14. Dubrovinskiy SS, Batalov AG. modelling of technical and tactical actions in competitive sprint activity of elite cross-country skiers (the case of olympics 2010 and 2014). Theory and practice of physical culture, 2015;9:20-25.
15. Gabrys T, Szmatlan-Gabrys U, Plewa M. Dynamics of aerobic capacity in cross-country skiing in the view of training loads structure. In: Koskolou M. (ed.), European College of Sport Science, Proceedings of the 7th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science, Athens, Greece, 24-28 July 2002. (p.448). Athens: Pashalidis Medical Publisher; 2002.
16. Holmberg H. Integrative biomechanics and physiology in c-c skiing. 6 International Congress on Science and Skiing (p. 7). Austria; 2013.
17. Klusiewicz A, Faff J, Starczewska-Czapowska J. Prediction of maximal oxygen uptake from submaximal and maximal exercise on a ski ergometer. Biol. Sport. 2011;28:31-35.
18. Losnegard, T. Seasonal variations in VO2max, O2-cost, O2-deficit, and performance in elite cross-country skiers. J Strength Cond Res, 2013;27(7): 1780-1790.
19. Losnegard Т, Hallén J. Physiological differences between sprint-and distance-specialized cross-country skiers. Int. Journal Sports Physiol. Perform. 2014; 9(1): 25-31.
20. Saltin B. Success in cc skiing: no longer just a question of a high aerobic capacity. 6 International Congress on Science and Skiing (p. 14). Austria; 2013.
21. Vandbakk K. Effects of upper body sprint interval training on endurance performance, aerobic capacity and work economy in female cross-country skiers during classical roller skiing. Høgskolen i Nord-Trøndelag; 2015.
22. Žiška P, Olasz D, Krčmár M. The Impact of Endurance Training on Functional Parameters During the Preparation Phase among Cross-Country Skiers. Acta Facultatis Educationis Physicae Universitatis Comenianae, 2016;56(1):53-65.
23. Szmatlan-Gabrys Urszula, Cepulenas Algirdas, Gabrys Tomasz, Gromisz Wilhelm, Mroz Anna, Plewa Michal. Anaerobic Threshold Indices of Cross-Country Skiers During Preparatory Yearly Macrocycle Period. Education. Physical Training. Sport, 2004;3(53): 65-73.
24. Khmelnytska J.K., Filippov M.M. Characteristics of functional tension of qualified skiers when passing rises of different difficulty. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;10:70-76. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.1011
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more