Perfection of badminton players’ speed-power fitness with the help of training means’ variable modules
AbstractPurpose: to determine effectiveness of badminton players’ speed power fitness program’s perfection at stage of specialized basic training with different variants of training means modules’ combination. Material: in experiment badminton players of 15-17 years’ age (from 1st sports grade to master of sports) participated. The sportsmen were divided into three experimental groups (10 persons in each). The trainings were being conducted during 24 weeks by different variants of program. Results: we created different complexes of exercises, combined in three modules (every of each lasted eight week micro-cycles). Every module has more expressed meaningful parts (1 – speed, 2 – power, 3 – jumping). All modules were combined in program of badminton players’ speed power fitness perfection. For every experimental group we worked out distinguishing variant of modules’ combination in program (first variant – 1-2-3 modules; second – 2-3-1; third – 3-1-2). General duration of program was 24 week micro-cycles. Conclusions: we recommended some variants of variable modules’ combination for badminton players’ speed-power fitness perfection. With it, we can regard total influence on the following: speed-power endurance, work with support on own body, quick movements of different body links.
View Counter: Abstract | 160 | times, Article PDF |
1. Verkhoshanskij IuV. Osnovy special'noj silovoj podgotovki v sporte [Principles of special power training in sports], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 1977. (in Russian)
2. Zhbankov OV. Kontrol' skorostno-silovoj podgotovlennosti v badmintone [Control over speed-power fitness in badminton]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1994;8:22−24. (in Russian)
3. Karatnik I, Grechaniuk O. Analiz zmistu zmagal'noi diial'nosti kvalifikovanikh badmintonistiv [Analysis of elite badminton players’ competition functioning]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2009;13(1):143−148. (in Ukrainian)
4. Karatnik I, Grechaniuk O. Zasobi shvidkisno-silovoi pidgotovki u trenuval'nomu procesi badmintonistiv na etapi specializovanoi bazovoi pidgotovki [Means of speed-power training at stage of specialized training of badminton players]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2010;14(1):113-119. (in Ukrainian)
5. Karatnik I, Grechaniuk O. Kontrol' shvidkisno-silovoi pidgotovlenosti u badmintoni [Control over speed-power training in badminton]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2008;12(1):140−145. (in Ukrainian)
6. Karatnik I. Teoretiko-metodichni aspekti shvidkisno-silovoi pidgotovki u badmintoni [Theoretical-methodic aspects of speed-power training in badminton]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2007;3:147−150. (in Ukrainian)
7. Keller VS, Platonov VM. Teoretiko-metodichni osnovi pidgotovki sportsmeniv [Theoretical-methodic principles of sportsmen’s training], Lviv: Ukrainian Association of Sports; 1993. (in Ukrainian)
8. Kudimova OV. Efektivnist' rozvitku cil'ovoi tochnosti badmintonistiv u kompleksakh krugovogo trenuvannia zi special'noi fizichnoi pidgotovki [Effectiveness of badminton players’ targeted accuracy training in complexes of circle trainings for special physical fitness]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2003;6:48–50. (in Ukrainian)
9. Linec' MM. Osnovi metodiki rozvitku rukhovikh iakostej [Principles of training of main motor abilities], Lviv: Shtabar; 1997. (in Ukrainian)
10. Pitin M. Zagal'na kharakteristika koncepcii teoretichnoi pidgotovki u sporti [General characteristic of theoretical training conception in sports]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2014;18(1):213−218. (in Ukrainian)
11. Sidorov IP. Tekhnika igry v badminton i nekotorye predposylki k ee uspeshnomu osvoeniiu na etape nachal'noj bazovoj podgotovki [Technique of badminton and some pre-conditions to its successful mastering at stage of initial basic training]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2004;2:350–355. (in Russian)
12. Shiian VM. Kompleksna sistema testiv ocinki perspektivnikh mozhlivostej badmintonistiv na etapi specializovanoi bazovoi pidgotovki [Complex system of tests for badminton players’ prospects’ assessment at stage of specialized basic training]. Sportivnij visnik Pridniprov'ia, 2001;1:45−48. (in Ukrainian)
13. Shiian OV. Issledovanie effektivnosti vliianiia zaniatij badmintonom na uroven' somaticheskogo zdorov'ia detej 8 - 9 let [Study of badminton training influence of 8-9 years’ age children’s somatic health]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2003;10:76−83. (in Russian)
14. Bliznevsky AA, Kudryavtsev MD, Iermakov SS, Jagiełło W. Formation of active-effective attitude of 12–13 years’ judo athletes to sports functioning in competition period, Arch Budo, 2016;12:101–115.
15. Chou TS. Discussion of badminton player selection. Pingtung university sports Journal, 2011;14(1):436-446.
16. Chuang KS, Liao WC, Lin WH. Investigation on Multiple-shuttle Training and Psychological Strategy of Badminton. Journal of Physical Education in Formosa, 2009;3(1):23-29.
17. Gaskov AV, Kuzmin VA, Kudryavtsev MD, Iermakov SS. Successfulness of general and special physical qualities’ development on different stage of students-boxers’ training. Physical Education of Students, 2016;20(1):4-11. doi:10.15561/20755279.2016.0101
18. Iermakov SS, Arziutov GN, Jagiełło W. Quick training of students to judo techniques, Arch Budo, 2016;12:15–24.
19. Karatnyk I, Hrechaniuk O, Pityn M. Structure and content of competitive activity of 15−17 years old badminton players. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2015;15(4):834 – 837. doi:10.7752/jpes.2015.04128
20. Kolot AV. Modern problems of perfection of elite light athletic sportsmen’s technical skillfulness perfection. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;20(2):26-33. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0204
21. Michael Miller G. The effects of a 6-week plyometric training program on agility. Journal of sports science and medicine, 2012;5:459-465.
22. Min T. Pre-competition Training for Teenagers Badminton Athlete, Journal of Hubei Sports Science, 2009;28(6):722-724.
23. Yesentayev TK. Development of elite sportsmen’s training system. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;20(2):4-10. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0201
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more