Optimization of special physical fitness of sportswomen - super long distances runners by means of run training
AbstractPurpose: improvement of special physical fitness of sportswomen – super long distances runners by means of run training. Material: in the research 6 elite sportswomen of 25-27 years’ age participated. We analyzed documents of training proves planning; analyzed sportswomen’s diaries. Results: three cycle system of annual macro cycle’s construction was put in the base of modern training system for elite marathon sportswomen. We found general and partial volumes of run load of different orientation in annual macro cycle. Optimal duration of maximal load’s segments during anaerobic training was from 30 sec. to 3 minutes. Rest between segments was slow run during 3 – 8 minutes. With it, sportswomen fulfilled repeated run at segments of 15х200 m, 15х400 m, 12х600 m. Conclusions: effectiveness of system of sportswomen’s special physical fitness improvement is determined by rational correlation of differently oriented run means, which were directed at increase of special fitness level in marathon.
| Abstract views: 64 | PDF Downloads: 23 |
1. Bajkina NG, Klochko LI. Spivvidnoshennia zasobiv bagatorichnoi pidgotovki visokokvalifikovanikh sportsmenok u marafons'komu bigu do zmagan' vishchogo svitovogo rivnia [Correlation of elite marathon sportswomen’s many years’ training means in preparation for competitions of the highest international level], Zaporozhye: Horizon; 2015. (in Ukrainian)
2. Bondarchuk AP. Upravlenie trenirovochnym processom sportsmenov vysokogo klassa [Management of elite sportsmen’s training process], Moscow: Olympia Press; 2007. (in Russian)
3. Verkhoshanskij IuV. Osnovy special'noj fizicheskoj podgotovki sportsmenov [Principles of sportsmen’s special physical fitness], Moscow: Soviet sport; 2014. (in Russian)
4. Vetrenko AA. Struktura etapa special'noj podgotovki v bege na sverkhmarafonskie distancii Cand. Diss. [Structure of special training stage in super marathon distances’ run. Cand. Diss.], Omsk; 2001.(in Russian)
5. Klochko LI, Bajkina NG. Racional'na pobudova trenuval'nogo procesu najsil'nishikh marafonok do umov seredn'ogir’ia j visokogir’ia [Rational building of the strongest marathon sportswomen’s training for midland and highland conditions]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2015; 3: 47-51. (in Ukrainian)
6. Klochko LI. Postroeniia trenirovochnoj nagruzki na sverkhdlinnye distancii v godichnom cikle i ego vliianie na organizm [Construction of training load for super long distances in annual cycle and its influence on organism]. Naukovij chasopis Nacional'nogo pedagogichnogo universitetu, 2013; 6 (32):70- 75. (in Russian)
7. Klochko LI, Karaulova SI. Osoblivosti funkcional'nogo stanu kardiorespiratornoi sistemi organizmu sportsmeniv, iaki specializuiut'sia v bigu na naddovgi distancii [Specific features of cardio respiratory system’s functional state in sportsmen, who specialize in super long distances run]. Sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2012; 6(50): 56-61. (in Ukrainian)
8. Konovalov VN, Nechaev VI, Barbashov SV. Marafon: teoriia i praktika [Marathon: theory and practice], Omsk; 1991. (in Russian)
9. Matveev LP. Osnovy obshchej teorii sporta i sistemy podgotovki sportsmenov [Principles of general theory of sports and sportsmen’s training system], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 1999. (in Russian)
10. Novikov AA, Morozov OS, Cheburaev VS, Novikov AO. Nauchno-metodicheskaia koncepciia upravleniia podgotovkoj vysokokvalificirovannykh sportsmenov [Scientific-methodic conception of control over elite sportsmen’s training]. Vestnik sportivnoj nauki, 2013; 5: 36-40. (in Russian)
11. Ozolin NG. Nastol'naia kniga trenera: Nauka pobezhdat' [Handbook of coach: the science of victory], Moscow: Astrel; 2006. (in Russian)
12. Palenyj VI. Dinamika pokazatelej special'noj fizicheskoj podgotovlennosti kak kriterij upravleniia trenirovochnym processom v bege na vynoslivost'. Cand. Diss [Dynamic of special physical fitness indicators as criterion of control over training for endurance. Cand. Diss], Omsk; 1991. (in Russian)
13. Prisiazhniuk DS. Suchasnij pogliad na pidgotovku biguna [Modern view at runner’s training], Vinnitsa; 2012. (in Ukrainian)
14. P'ianzin AI, Drandrov GL, Medvedev VN. Vzaimosviaz' komponentov trenirovochnoj nagruzki razlichnoj napravlennosti s izmeneniiami parametrov sostoianiia kvalificirovannykh legkoatletov [Interconnection of differently oriented training load’s components with change of qualified light athletes’ condition parameters]. Teoriia i praktika fiz. kul'tury, 2000; 3: 54-57. (in Russian)
15. Samolenko TV. Osobennosti mnogoletnej podgotovki vysokokvalificirovannykh sportsmenok k olimpijskim igram i chempionatam mira v bege na srednie i dlinnye distancii (po dannym avtoeksperimenta). Cand. Diss [Peculiarities of many years’ elite sportswomen’s preparation to Olympic Games and World championships in run at middle and long distances (by experimental data). Cand. Diss], Zaporozhye; 2007. (in Russian)
16. Seluianov VN. Podgotovka beguna na srednie distancii [Training of middle distances runner], Moscow: Division; 2007. (in Russian)
17. Struganov SM. Racional'noe planirovanie trenirovochnogo processa na etape special'noj podgotovki vysokokvalificirovannykh begunov-marafoncev. Cand. Diss [Rational planning of training process at stage of elite marathon runners’ special training. Cand. Diss], Ulan-Ude; 2007. (in Russian)
18. Iansen P. ChSS, laktat i trenirovki na vynoslivost' [HBR,lactate and trainings for endurance], Murmansk: Tuloma; 2006. (in Russian)
19. Protokoly sorevnovanij. Oficial'nyj sajt Mezhdunarodnoj Federacii legkoj atletiki [Records of competitions. Official site of international Federation of light athletics]. Available at: http://www.iaaf.org/results (accessed 23.05.2016)
20. Protokoli zmagan'. Oficijnij sajt Federacii legkoi atletiki Ukraini [Records of competitions. Official site of Ukrainian Federation of light athletics]. Available at: http://uaf.org.ua (accessed 23.05.2016)
21. Grosso Marc. Training theory: A primer on periodization. The Coach. 2006;33:25–33.
22. Wilmore JH, Costill DL. Physiology of sport and exercise. Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics; 2004.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more