Modern technology of physical education of disabled students in conditions of inclusive education
AbstractThere is a problem of physical education of disabled students during period of their study in higher educational establishments. Insufficiency of this problem’s studying conditioned fulfillment of research of perfection of physical education and sports system. Purpose: substantiation of physical education pedagogic technology for disabled students. Material: in experiment students with following nosologies participated: hearing, eyesight, muscular-skeletal apparatus, after effects of cerebral palsy, somatic diseases and diabetes. In total 664 students of 18-24 years’ age took part in experiment. They were 337 boys and 307 girls. Results: we have worked out organizational-methodic algorithm, which permits to combine theoretical, scientific-methodic and practical training. Its basis is current information about students’ psychic-physiological condition. We determined levels of health and physical condition, physical workability and physical fitness as well as psychic state of students. Demand in optimization of students’ motor functioning during all period of study was substantiated as well as effective means of physical education and pulse regimes, considering peculiarities of nosologies. Students’ orientation on sport style of life was formed. Conclusions: implementation of physical education pedagogic technology for students with different nosologies in the process of their studying stipulates solution of training, health-related and educational tasks. It is possible through creation of conditions for motor actions’ training and intensification of motor functioning during all period of study. Practical application of the technology and received results points at integration of disabled students in students’ medium.
View Counter: Abstract | 1570 | times, Article PDF |
1. Dzhozef P Vinnik. Adaptivnoe fizicheskoe vospitanie i sport [Adaptive physical education and sports], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2010. (in Russian)
2. Adirkhaiev SG. Organizacijno-pedagogichni osnovi fizichnogo vikhovannia studentiv z osoblivimi potrebami u vishchomu navchal'nomu zakladi [Organizational-pedagogic principles of disabled students’ physical education in higher educational establishment], Kiev: University "Ukraine"; 2013. (in Ukrainian)
3. Adyrkhaev SG. Physical culture in the life of students with disabilities. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2013;12:3-9. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.879634
4. Adyrkhaev SG. K probleme fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostiami zdorov'ia [On the problem of disabled students’ physical education]. Molodoj uchenyj, 2014;1(60):459-465. (in Russian)
5. Adyrkhaev SG. Nauchno-metodicheskie aspekty fizicheskogo vospitaniia studentov s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostiami zdorov'ia [Scientific-methodic aspects of disabled students’ physical education]. Al'manakh sovremennoj nauki i obrazovaniia, 2014;3(82):16-20. (in Russian)
6. Adyrkhaev SG. Problemi navchannia rukhovim diiam i optimizaciia rukhovoi aktivnosti studentiv z obmezhenimi mozhlivostiami zdorov'ia pid chas zaniat' fizichnogo vikhovannia [Problems of motor actions’ training and optimization of disabled students’ motor functioning at physical education classes]. Visnik Chernigivs'kogo nacional'nogo pedagogichnogo universitetu, 2015;124:3-7. (in Ukrainian)
7. Apanasenko GL, Dolzhenko LP. Riven' zdorov’ia i fiziologichni rezervi organizmu [Health level and physiological reserves of organism]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2007;1:17-21. (in Ukrainian)
8. Bajkina NG, Kret IaV, Silant'iev DO. Metodika vikladannia fizichnoi kul'turi ta sportu invalidiv [Methodic of physical culture and sports training of disabled], Zaporozhye: ZSU, 2002. (in Ukrainian)
9. Bojko GN. Kriterij psikhologicheskoj effektivnosti realizacii sistemy psikhologo-pedagogicheskogo soprovozhdeniia v sporte invalidov [Criterion of psychological effectiveness of psychological-pedagogic provisioning system’s realization if sports for disabled]. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2010;2:23-26. (in Russian)
10. Bondar TI. Stvorennia inkliuzivnogo osvitn'ogo seredovishcha v sistemi vishchoi osviti Ukraini [Creation of inclusive educational medium in system of Ukrainian higher education]. Science and Education a New Dimension. Pedagogy and Psychology, 2014;14(27):100-105. (in Russian)
11. Evseev SP. Adaptivnaia fizicheskaia kul'tura v reabilitacii i social'noj adaptacii invalidov [Adaptive physical culture in rehabilitation and social adaptation of disabled]. Fizicheskaia kul'tura i sport v sovremennom obshchestve, 2010;1:11-17. (in Russian)
12. Iermakov SS, Ivashchenko SN, Guzov VV. Osobennosti motivacii studentov k primeneniiu individual'nykh programm fizicheskoj samopodgotovki [Peculiarities of students’ motivation for usage of physical individual independent training]. Physical education of students, 2012;4:59-61. (in Russian)
13. Kol'chenko KO, Nikulina GF. Zabezpechennia inkliuzii molodi z invalidnistiu v universitets'ke seredovishche [Provisioning of disabled youth’s inclusion in university medium]. Aktual'ni problemi navchannia ta vikhovannia liudej z osoblivimi potrebami, 2009;6(8):10-15. (in Ukrainian)
14. Krucevich TIu. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia [Theory and methodic of physical education], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2008. (in Ukrainian)
15. Krucevich TIu, Vorobjov MI, Bezverkhnia GV. Kontrol' u fizichnomu vikhovanni ditej, pidlitkiv i molodi [Control in physical education of children, adolescents and youth], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2011. (in Ukrainian)
16. Makarova EV. Podkhody k povysheniiu effektivnosti processa obucheniia i budushchej professional'noj deiatel'nosti studentov s invalidnost'iu [Approaches to rising of effectiveness of training and future professional functioning of disabled students]. Physical education of students, 2012;5:64-68. (in Russian)
17. Nosko MO. Pidvishchennia rivnia rukhovoi aktivnosti iak chinnik zmicnennia zdorov’ia uchniv ta students'koi molodi [Intensification of motor functioning as a factor of pupils’ and students’ health strengthening]. Visnik Chernigivs'kogo derzhavnogo pedagogichnogo universitetu, 2009;69:144-150. (in Ukrainian)
18. Tomenko O, Lazorenko S. Riven' somatichnogo zdorov’ia i rukhovoi aktivnosti ctudentiv vishchikh navchal'nikh zakladiv [Level of somatic health and motor functioning of higher educational establishments’ students]. Slobozhans'kij naukovo-sportivnij visnik, 2010;2:17-20. (in Ukrainian)
19. Chudna R. Stan i aktual'ni pitannia galuzi fizichnogo vikhovannia nepovnospravnikh v Ukraini [Status and current issues in field of physical education of disabled in Ukraine]. Teoriia i metodika fizichnogo vikhovannia i sportu, 2002;4:62-66. (in Ukrainian)
20. Miroslawa Szark-Eckardt, Michalina Kuska, Hanna Zukowska, Sergii Iermakov. Conditionality of motor activity by the disabled in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie region. Physical education of students, 2012;3:136-144.
21. Shevcov AG. Sistemnij pidkhid do organizacii integrovanogo navchannia studentiv z obmezhenoiu zhittiediial'nistiu u vishchomu navchal'nomu zakladi [Systemic approach to organization of integrated training of disabled students in higher educational establishment]. Social'no-pedagogichna reabilitaciia v zakladakh osviti [Social-pedagogic rehabilitation in educational establishments], Khmelnitsky: HISTUU; 2009. (in Ukrainian)
22. Аdurkhaev SG. Sport movement of students with special needs. 3-rd International Academic Conference On Applied and Fundamental Studies. St. Louis, Missouri: USA; 2013. Р. 29-34.
23. Adyrkhaiev SG. Psychophysical condition of visually impaired students during physical education classes. European Scientific Journal, 2014;10(3);62-69.
24. Adyrkhaiev SG. Optimization of the motor activity of students suffering from diabetes mellitus during physical education classes. European Scientific Journal, 2014;10:6:72-81.
25. Cheatham GA, Smith SJ, Elliott W, Friedline T. Family assets, postsecondary education, and students with disabilities: Building on progress and overcoming challenges. Children and Youth Services Review. 2013;35(7):1078-1086. Doi: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2013.04.019
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more