Political influence on sportsmen’s training system in olympic sports
AbstractPurpose: to determine the place of Olympic sports in modern world; to analyze dynamic of its political, economic and social significance progress. Material: publications on the topic of this article were used as sources of information. Results: we characterized influence of Olympic sports on transformation of views and practical functioning in sphere of elite sportsmen’s training. Main stages of modern Olympic sports’ formation have been regarded. Strategy of elite sports’ development in historical aspect has been presented. Changes in attitude of political leaders, state figures and general population to Olympic Games have been shown. Directions of development and perfection of elite sportsmen’s training national systems have been outlined. Conclusions: recent years, potential of Olympic sports have being reflected in foreign and home policy of many countries. It resulted in drastic changes in spheres of organization, management, financing, material technical and personnel provisioning of sportsmen’s training.
View Counter: Abstract | 132 | times, Article PDF |
1. Kastro F. Mezhdunarodnoe olimpijskoe dvizhenie [International Olympic movement], Havana: Editora politica; 1985.
2. Kolesov AI. Itogi vystupleniia sovetskikh sportsmenov na Olimpijskikh igrakh v 1976 g. i zadachi nauchno-metodicheskogo i medicinskogo obespecheniia podgotovki sbornykh komand SSSR k Igram 1980 g. [Results of Soviet sportsmen’s performances at Olympic Games 1976 and the tasks of scientific methodic and medical provisioning of preparation of USSR combined teams for Olympic Games 1980]. Nauchno-sportivnyj vestnik, 1977;2(7):2–6.
3. Pavlov SP. Perspektivy razvitiia sovetskoj sportivnoj nauki [The prospects of Soviet sports science development]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1975;11:2–8.
4. Pavlov SP. Ot Olimpiady-76 k Olimpiade-80 [From Olympic Games 1976 to Olympic Games 1980]. Nauchno-sportivnyj vestnik, 1977;5:3–9.
5. Platonov VN, Gus'kov SI. Olimpijskij sport. Kniga 1 [Olympic sports. Volume 1], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 1994.
6. Platonov VN. Sport vysshikh dostizhenij i podgotovka nacional'nykh komand k Olimpijskim igram. Otechestvennyj i zarubezhnyj opyt [Elite sports and training of national teams for Olympic Games. Domestic and foreign experience], Moscow: Soviet sport; 2010.
7. Platonov VN. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpijskom sporte. Kniga 2 [System of sportsmen’s training in Olympic sports. Volume 2], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2015.
8. Platonov V, Esentaev T. Organizacionno-upravlencheskie modeli podgotovki sportsmenov vysokoj kvalifikacii v usloviiakh politizacii i kommercializacii olimpijskogo sporta [Organizational-administrative models of elite sportsmen’s training in conditions of politicization and commercialization of Olympic sports]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2015;2:19–26.
9. Popov VB. Opornye punkty olimpijskoj podgotovki DSO profsoiuzov [Strongholds of Olympic training of VSS1 of trade unions]. Nauchno-sportivnyj vestnik, 1981;5:8–12.
10. Riashencev NN. O podgotovke olimpijskogo rezerva v DSO profsoiuzov [On training of Olympic reserve in VSS of trade unions]. Nauchno-sportivnyj vestnik, 1987;4:2–10.
11. Sukhockij VI. Olimpijskie igry i kurs SShA na vosstanovlenie mirovogo pervenstva v sporte [Olympic Games and course of USA fro restoration of world leadership in sports]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1964;4:11–14.
12. Ul'rikh K. Sport v Germanskoj Demokraticheskoj Respublike [Sports in German Democratic Republic], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 1980.
13. Khajnce G. Germanskaia Demokraticheskaia Respublika. Sportsmeny stran socializma na mezhdunarodnoj arene [German Democratic Republic. Sportsmen of socialist countries on international arena]. Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 1974.
14. Khomenkov LS. Sovetskie legkoatlety na Olimpijskikh igrakh [Soviet light athletes on Olympic Games]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1952;10:755–771.
15. De Bosscher V, Bingham J, Shibli S, van Bottenburg M, Knop PDe. The global sporting arms race. An international comparative study on sports policy factors leading to international sporting success. Aachen: Meyer & Meyer; 2008.
16. HoulihanB, Bosscher VDe. Commercial, political, social and cultural factors impacting on the management of high performance sport. In: ed. by P. Sotiriadou. Managing high performance sport. New York: Routledge; 2013.
17. Keim M. Nation building at play: Sport as a tool of social integration in post-apartheid South Africa. London: Meyer & Meyer; 2003.
18. Kennedy JF. To Mr. N. J. Barack, President AAU of the United States. Amateur Athlete, 1962;1:7–10.
19. Ward T. Sport in Australian national identity: Kicking goals. London: Routledge; 2010.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more