Influence of extra training means on effectiveness of fencers’ technical tactic actions
AbstractPurpose: to determine influence of the worked out extra training means’ complex on effectiveness of realization of elite sportsmen’s competition functioning components. Material: in the research 12 fencers participated. The researches were conducted in the morning, against the background of organism’s recreation. Before sportsmen’s duel we applied two types of pre-competition warming up: traditional and experimental. Video recording was fulfilled with video camera Samsung HMX-S15. Results: we calculated volume, effectiveness and efficiency of sportsmen’s actions in fights with different opponents and in different situations of duel. We showed possibility of extra training complexes’ application, oriented on mobilization of workability in the process of direct pre-start preparation of elite sportsmen. Such exercises considered main actions and organism’s typical responses in the process of competition functioning. Conclusions: Consideration of typolical (for fencing) organism’s responses and peculiarities of competition functioning structure influence positively on indicators of sportsmen’s competition functioning.
| Abstract views: 75 | PDF Downloads: 23 |
1. Ankina LI. Osobennosti predstartovoj razminki i massazha plovcov vysokoj kvalifikacii [Peculiarities of pre start warming up and massage of elite swimmers]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1997;2:12-19. (in Russian)
2. Vinogradov VE. Stimuliaciia rabotosposobnosti i vosstanovitel'nykh processov v trenirovochnoj i sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti kvalificirovannykh sportsmenov [Stimulation of workability and recreational processes in elite sportsmen’s training and competition functioning], Kiev: Slavutich-Dolphin; 2009. (in Russian)
3. Golec VI. Kompleksnoe ispol'zovanie fizicheskikh sredstv vosstanovleniia s cel'iu upravleniia parametrami trenirovochnykh i sorevnovatel'nykh nagruzok vysokokvalificirovannykh sportsmenov. Cand. Diss. [Complex application of recreational physical means for control of parameters of elite sportsmen training and competition loads. Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 1987 (in Russian)
4. Denisova LV. Izmereniia i metody matematicheskoj statistiki v fizicheskom vospitanii i sporte [Measurements and methods of mathematical statistic in physical education and sports], Kiev; 2008. (in Russian)
5. Levashov PN. Metody povysheniia effektivnosti razminki v sorevnovaniiakh fekhtoval'shchikov. Cand. Diss. [Methods of warming ups effectiveness increase in fencers’ competitions. Cand. Diss.], Moscow; 1988. (in Russian).
6. Lopatenko GO, Kosik NS, Kosik NL. New approaches to the organization of prestart preparation of qualified athletes in single combats (on an example of fencing). Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;4:33-37. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.0406
7. Lopatenko GO, Tumanova VN, Gatsko EV. Application of mobilizing extra-training means in process of pre-start martial arts sportsmen’s training (on example of fencing). Physical Education of Students, 2015;2:8-12. doi:10.15561/20755279.2015.0202
8. Lopatenko GO. Optimization of training process in pre-start fencing training on the base of out-of-training means’ of mobilization orientation application. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016;2:34-39. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0205
9. Matveev LP. Osnovy obshchej teorii sporta i sistemy podgotovki sportsmenov [Principles of general theory of sports and system of sportsmen’s training], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 1999. (in Russian)
10. Mirzoev OM. Vosstanovitel'nye sredstva v sisteme podgotovki sportsmenov [Recreational means in system of sportsmen training], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 2005 (in Russian)
11. Pavlenko IuA. Neposredstvennaia podgotovka k sorevnovaniiam kvalificirovannykh sportsmenov v sovremennom piatibor'e. Cand. Diss. [Direct preparation of elite sportsmen for competitions in modern pentathlon, Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 1991. (in Russian)
12. Platonov VN. Teoriia periodizacii sportivnoj trenirovki [Theory of sports training periodization], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2013. (in Russian)
13. Roshchin I. Faktori rezul'tativnosti zmagal'noi diial'nosti fekhtuval'nikiv visokoi kvalifikacii [Efficiency factors of elite fencers’ competition functioning]. Moloda sportivna nauka Ukraini, 2003;7:186-187. (in Ukrainian)
14. Rybachok RA. Povyshenie special'noj rabotosposobnosti kvalificirovannykh bokserov vnetrenirovochnymi sredstvami v processe sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti. Cand. Diss. [Increase of elite boxers’ special workability with the help of extra training means in the process of competition functioning. Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 2011. (in Russian)
15. Sur'enkov IA. Rabotosposobnost' tkhekvondistov na predsorevnovatel'nom etape pri ispol'zovanii stimuliacionno-vosstanovitel'nogo kompleksa. Cand. Diss. [Workability of Thae quan do sportsmen at pre competition stage with application of stimulating-recreational complex. Cand. Diss.], Moscow; 2000. (in Russian)
16. Turmanidze VG. Differencirovannoe ispol'zovanie fizicheskikh sredstv vosstanovleniia na etape predsorevnovatel'noj podgotovki i v period sorevnovanij kvalificirovannykh badmintonistov. Cand. Diss. [Differential usage of recreational physical means at stage of pre competition training and in competition period of elite badminton players. Cand. Diss.], Omsk; 2005. (in Russian)
17. Tureckij BV. Obuchenie fekhtovaniiu [Training of fencing], Moscow: Academic project; 2007. (in Russian)
18. Tyshler DA, Movshovich AD. Dvigatel'naia podgotovka fekhtoval'shchikov [Motor training of fencers], Moscow: Academic project; 2007. (in Russian)
19. Tyshler GD. Tekhnika peredvizhenij fekhtoval'shchikov v mnogoletnej trenirovke i sorevnovaniiakh [Motor technique of fencers in many years’ training and in competitions], Moscow: Academic project; 2009. (in Russian)
20. Akpinar S, Sainburg RL, Kirazci S, Przybyla A. Motor Asymmetry in Elite Fencers. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2015;47(4):302–311.
21. Bottoms L, Greenhalgh A, Gregory K. The effect of caffeine ingestion on skill maintenance and fatigue in epee fencers. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2013;31(10):1091–1099.
22. Briskin YA, Pityn MP, Zadorozhnaya OR. Structure and content of fencers’ theoretical training. Physical Education of Students, 2013;4:10-14. doi:10.6084/m9.figshare.669664
23. Chalcarz W, Radzimirska-Graczyk M. Nutritional status of students practicing fencing atttending sports schools. Science & Sports. 2009;24(2):84–90.
24. Chan JSY, Wong ACN, Liu Y, Yu J, Yan JH. Fencing expertise and physical fitness enhance action inhibition. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2011;12(5):509–514.
25. Dinţică G, Păunescu M. The Aggression Profile in Performance Fencing. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;117:34–37.
26. Driukov OV. Conceptual principles of fencing development in children’s sports schools in Ukraine. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;12:35-40. doi:10.15561/18189172.2015.1206
27. Gutiérrez-Dávila M, Rojas FJ, Caletti M, Antonio R, Navarro E. Effect of target change during the simple attack in fencing. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2013;31(10):1100–1107.
28. Mantovani G, Ravaschio A, Piaggi P, Landi A. Fine classification of complex motion pattern in fencing. Procedia Engineering. 2010;2(2):3423–3428.
29. Rhodes J, Honeybone J. Lessons learnt from London 2012 and their application in Rio 2016: perspectives from athlete and performance consultant in fencing. Reflective Practice. 2013;14(5):609–621.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more