Optimization of treaining process in pre-start fencing training on the base of out-of-training means’ of mobilization orientation application
AbstractPurpose: to show effectiveness of out-of- training means of mobilization orientation in pre-start preparation of elite fencers. Material: in the research 12 elite sportsmen-fencers participated. Results: it was found that under influence of the worked out pre-start complex (during 15-18 minutes), comparing with traditional warming up (40 minutes) more expressed mobilization effect was registered. This effect also lasted longer time. Higher stimulating effects of pre-start complex are proved by confident differences in sportsmen’s special workability (p -0.05). Conclusions: the achieved stimulating effects reduced duration of general warming up to twenty minutes. It permits to more rationally organize pre-start training of fencers in comparison with application of traditional means.
View Counter: Abstract | 229 | times, Article PDF |
1. Ankina LI. Osobennosti predstartovoj razminki i massazha plovcov vysokoj kvalifikacii [Peculiarities of pre-start warming up and massage of elite swimmers]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury, 1997;2:12-19. (in Russian)
2. Vinogradov VE. Stimuliaciia rabotosposobnosti i vosstanovitel'nykh processov v trenirovochnoj i sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti kvalificirovannykh sportsmenov [Stimulation of workability and restorative processes in training and competition functioning of elite sportsmen], Kiev: Slavutich-Dolphin; 2009. (in Russian)
3. Vinogradov VE, D'iachenko A, Efremenko A. Sovershenstvovanie sredstv trenirovki, napravlennykh na vosstanovlenie i stimulirovannie rabotosposobnosti v sovremennom piatibor'e [Perfection of training means, oriented on restoration and stimulation of workability in modern pentathlon]. Nauka v olimpijskom sporte, 2009;2:62-69. (in Russian)
4. Golec VI. Kompleksnoe ispol'zovanie fizicheskikh sredstv vosstanovleniia s cel'iu upravleniia parametrami trenirovochnykh i sorevnovatel'nykh nagruzok vysokokvalificirovannykh sportsmenov. Cand. Diss. [Complex usage of physical restoration means for monitoring of training and competition loads’ parameters of elite sportsmen. Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 1987. (in Russian)
5. Lopatenko GO. Vikoristannia pozatrenuval'nikh zasobiv pidvishchennia special'noi pracezdatnosti kvalifikovanikh sportsmeniv, shcho specializuiut'sia v fekhtuvanni [Application of out-of-training means for rising of elite sportsmen’s, specializing in fencing, special workability]. Aktual'ni problemi fizichnoi kul'turi i sportu, 2012;24(2):43–47. (in Ukrainian)
6. Lopatenko G.O., Kosik N.S., Kosik N.L., New approaches to the organization of prestart preparation of qualified athletes in single combats (on an example of fencing). Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2015;4:33-37. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/18189172.2015.0406
7. Lopatenko G.O., Tumanova V.N., Gatsko E.V., Application of mobilizing extra-training means in process of pre-start martial arts sportsmen’s training (on example of fencing). Physical Education of Students, 2015;2:8-12. http://dx.doi.org/10.15561/20755279.2015.0202
8. Mak-Dugall Dzh. Fiziologicheskoe testirovanie sportsmenov vysokogo klassa [Physiological testing of high class sportsmen], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 1998. (in Russian)
9. Matveev LP. Osnovy obshchej teorii sporta i sistemy podgotovki sportsmenov [Principles of general theory of sports and sportsmen’s training system], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 1999. (in Russian)
10. Mirzoev OM. Vosstanovitel'nye sredstva v sisteme podgotovki sportsmenov [Recreational means in sportsmen’s training system], Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 2005. (in Russian)
11. Pavlenko IuA. Neposredstvennaia podgotovka k sorevnovaniiam kvalificirovannykh sportsmenov v sovremennom piatibor'e. Cand. Diss. [Direct preparation of elite sportsmen for competitions in modern pentathlon. Cand. Diss], Kiev; 1991. (in Russian)
12. Planida EV. Primenenie uprazhnenij na rastiazhenie (stretching) dlia srochnogo vosstanovleniia [Application of stretching exercises for urgent recreation]. Mir sporta, 2005;3(20):30-35. (in Russian)
13. Platonov VN. Teoriia periodizacii sportivnoj trenirovki [Theory of sports training periodization], Kiev: Olympic Literature; 2013. (in Russian)
14. Rybachok RA. Povyshenie special'noj rabotosposobnosti kvalificirovannykh bokserov vnetrenirovochnymi sredstvami v processe sorevnovatel'noj deiatel'nosti. Cand. Diss. [Increase of elite boxers’ special workability with out-of-training means in process of competition functioning. Cand. Diss.], Kiev; 2011. (in Russian)
15. Sur'enkov IA. Rabotosposobnost' tkhekvondistov na predsorevnovatel'nom etape pri ispol'zovanii stimuliacionno-vosstanovitel'nogo kompleksa. Cand. Diss. [Workability of Thae-quan do sportsmen at pre-competition stage in conditions of stimulation-recreational complex’s application. Cand. Diss.], Moscow; 2000. (in Russian)
16. Turmanidze VG. Differencirovannoe ispol'zovanie fizicheskikh sredstv vosstanovleniia na etape predsorevnovatel'noj podgotovki i v period sorevnovanij kvalificirovannykh badmintonistov. Cand. Diss. [Differential application of physical recreational means of elite badminton players at pre-start training and in competition period. Cand. Diss.], Omsk; 2005. (in Russian)
17. Tyshler DA, Movshovich AD. Dvigatel'naia podgotovka fekhtoval'shchikov [Motor training of fencers], Moscow: Academic project; 2007. (in Russian)
18. Tyshler GD. Tekhnika peredvizhenij fekhtoval'shchikov v mnogoletnej trenirovke i sorevnovaniiakh [Fencers’ movements’ technique in many years’ training and at competitions], Moscow: Academic project; 2009. (in Russian)
19. Sowerby A. Fencing: Skills, Tactics, Training (Crowood Sports Guides). Crowood Press, 2012;1:96.
20. Wayne H. Fencing Techniques. Amazon Digital Services; 2013.
Copyright Holder - Author(s).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: more