Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- To submit your manuscript, you need the following files: 1. Title page; 2. A main document file (abstract, keywords, main text and references); 3. Author agreement form.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration ( Author Agreement Form: https://sportpedagogy.org.ua/fullpdf/ppcs_dec.pdf)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Include a DOI for all works that have a DOI.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- In the following step of the submission process, name all authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Contributor" button. Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author.
- Make sure that a corresponding author is appointed and that affiliation, email addresses are given for all authors.
- It is mandatory to provide ORCID ID number of the corresponding author and all co-authors upon submission of the manuscript. (Please do not send ORCID identifier without any information in them.)
Copyright Holder - Author(s). more
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.